Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A visit to Bremelo Press

I am nearly overcome with excitement and challenge when I spend time with a new (to me) printer friend. Lovely to spend a fluid hour with Lynda Sherman of Bremelo Press. We are not exactly on the same path but we're in the same forest.

I'll get better at this social media thing (by which time it will be obsolete), but for now make do with this photo of the two-sided wood type card (8x10 inches) that I gifted her. I'm glad we didn't conduct the whole visit with me looking through my phone, but a picture of her, her space, her work, ... would make sense here.


Lynda helped me form my ideas around how we are to live. We are people who print. We can draw to ourselves what we need of money and attentive connection when we put the work first and trust the unnameable force of nature-spirit-community to hold us in power and love.

Again with the poor control of these tools. I'd "tag" or "link" or something to make it easy for readers to find Lynda and Bremelo but in the meantime you can look her up

1 comment:

  1. @bremelo_press
    Why doesn't this seem like it's working as a "tag"

    ReplyDelete