Friday, September 10, 2010

The Indifference that Dares Not Speak Its Name

This blog is the perfect place for this comment. Nobody is likely to see it, so I won't be shunned, attacked or worse, and I still get it off my chest.

I don't care about the Saints. I'm glad they won yesterday and last year, etc, . . . But really. When I hear "Who Dat?" I wonder, "Who
cares?" This makes me more of a freak around here than does my distaste for air conditioning.

We are stressed. And for good reason. We are being abused. There are no apparent solutions. Our institutions are weak and under the control of business interests. So we focus instead on a game.

OK. I pick my battles. This one is not worth a fight. It does feel better to whisper this madness, but if anybody finds out, I'm in big trouble.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you all the way. Screw the NFL and all their corporate sponsors and whore politician enablers.

    ReplyDelete